Flaming Fist

The Flaming Fist


The Flaming Fist is a mercenary company based in the city of Baldur’s Gate on the Sword Coast, where its members serve as the city guards. Inside the city, they work exclusively in Lower City – although their base of operations is at Wyrm’s Rock in Outer City.

210px-Flaming_fist_crest.png

The Flaming Fist Mercenary Company, as it was then called, was founded around 1345 DR by Eltan, a formidable fighter and Grand Duke of Baldur’s Gate.

While the Fist’s base of operations is in the city of Baldur’s Gate, they have other forts and establishments in Anchorome, Chult and Tethyr. The latter of which has proven to be a source for recent hires by Duke Eltan during their decades-long civil war.

In recent years, the Flaming Fists had changed from a mercenary group to the police and military force of Baldur’s Gate.

It was most recently run by Duke Abdel Adrien, but upon his death Marshal Imelda Ravengard took over the post.

Flaming Fist

Rascals of Elturel TeaLeafWind